As part ofongoing succession planning, BC Wheelchair Basketball, (BCWBS) is accepting applications from enthusiastic and dedicated individuals to serve on our volunteer Board of Directors.
Commitment & Preferred Requirements
1. Commitment to serve as an advocate for the vision and mission of the organization.
2. Knowledge and skills in one or more areas of board governance including advocacy,finance, fund development, strategic planning and succession planning.
3. Attendance at board meetings (4-5 per year, in-person or teleconference).
4. Willingness to serve on board committees.
5. Attendance at periodic meetings of assigned board committees.
6. Attendance at Annual General Meeting.
7. Support of, and participation in, fundraising events.
If this sounds just like what you are looking for, then please read the full description and apply today!
Deadline is November 8, 2021.
2020-21 AGM is November 18, 2021 @6pm PDT