Thank you for your interest in volunteering for BC Wheelchair Basketball!
Wheelchair basketball in BC continues to flourish, however we can always use more help to assist us in achieving our goals and moving forward as an organization. The success of BCWBS is reliant on the assistance we receive from our membership and volunteers. There are many great opportunities to volunteer with BC Wheelchair Basketball Society. From general office work to organizing athletic events, there is something available for everyone who wants to get involved Please contact BCWBS.
Volunteer Application Process:
If you would like to get involved with wheelchair basketball please contact us for more information. Please fill out the following volunteer application form. We will then contact you to confirm receipt of your application and discuss with you the many ways to be involved in BC Wheelchair Basketball.
Possible Volunteer Positions:
- Scorekeeping at Tournament
- Coaching (junior and regional programs and support)
- Club or Team Manager
- Special Event Support (Organizing Committee, Hospitality, Transportation, etc)
- Coordinator for new program development (we are always looking to start new programs in all areas of the province)
- Fundraising and Donations
- Board of Directors
Disability Sport Volunteer Resources:
Volunteer Evaluation Form:
Please click here for the Volunteer Evaluation Form.